Fall 2023 High School Program
Registration now open for the Haddon Township Rowing's Fall program for High School athletes. The season includes 4 regular regattas and one 'invitation only' event.
Season Begins: Wednesday, September 6th
Swim Test: Required of all new rowers. Date TBD.
Hours: M-F: 3:30pm-5:30pm. Saturday: 6am-8am
A priority of HT Rowing is for all eligible team members to compete in every regatta the Club enters. The fall season generally includes 5 regattas; actual events are subject to change.
Sept. 24: Kings Head XXXV - Schuylkill-Upper Merion PA
Oct. 1st: Head of the Christina, Cristina River, Wilmington, DE
Oct. 15: Navy Day, Schuylkill, Phila. PA
Oct. 20th: Head of the Charles, Boston MA (must qualify)
Oct. 29th: Head of the Schuylkill, Schuylkill, Phila. PA
Nov. 5th: Hidden River Chase, Schuylkill, Phila. PA
Each of the following 4 steps must be complete BEFORE beginning practice.
1. Complete online Registration Form (below).
2. Submit non-refundable deposit.
3. Submit and confirm approval of all required HT High School student athletic forms/tests. Must create Family ID account.
4. Review HT Rowing's Safe Sport and Code of Conduct and submit Agreement Form.
5. Review and sign HT Rowing Waiver.
Water practices are held on Cooper River. The team rows out of the Camden County Boathouse located on the Cooper River at 7050 N Park Drive, Pennsauken NJ 08109. If weather conditions do not safely allow for outdoor practices, rowers report to the team's 'erg room', ground floor of Haddon Township High School.
Fee includes the $75 deposit. (If using PayPal, company's processing fees are additional.)
Siblings receive 10% discount on registration fee.
Please email requests for financial aide to firstname.lastname@example.org
HT Rowing Uniform is required. Price TBA.
Sizing charts found here:
Full payment at time of registration is preferred, but payment plan is available.
Deposit: $75 ($77 with PayPal). Due at registration.
1st Installment: $289 ($293 with PayPal). Due September 18th
2nd installment $288 ($293 with PayPal). Due October 16th
1. Check: Payable to Haddon Township Rowing. Mail to HT Rowing, PO Box 404, Collingswood, NJ 08108
2. Venmo: send to @Mary-Wilkinson-50
3. PayPal: If using PayPal, the company's processing fees are added (1.99% plus $ .49 per transaction). PayPal link at bottom of page.
To reveal other payment options, click on the down arrow.
Prices listed on PayPal include company's processing fees (1.99% plus $ .49 on all transactions)
To save on PayPal processing fees, pay by check or venmo.
Please email us at email@example.com.